Friday 16 May 2014

Who He Used To Be - A Bestseller!

Hello everyone!

It's a beautiful, sunny Friday morning here in bonnie Scotland and I have just received some lovely news that I want to share with you all.

My latest short story Who He Used To Be was recently published by Secret Cravings Publishing. 


I am delighted to announce that Who He Used To Be has just made it onto All Romance Ebooks' bestsellers list. 

Who He Used To Be is an ARe Bestseller!

I am so excited to hear this. I've never been on their bestsellers list before so this feels like a great achievement. I'm very proud of this little short story so thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy so far, and for those of you who haven't, it is only $0.99!!

Thanks again everyone. You have all made me one very happy Douglas! Enjoy your weekend. 

Get Your Copy Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment