Saturday 11 October 2014

A Secret Love - FIFTY PERCENT DISCOUNT!



Hello everyone! 

Now, I don't know about you, but I for one am very glad that it's the weekend. I've had a long week, my partner even more so and we're both feeling it. Normally, our weekends are an excuse to get out and do some exploring. Neither of us is very good at sitting still, but this weekend I'm afraid that's exactly what we're going to do. 

It's cold, it's raining, it's generally dreich and miserable outside and I fancy staking my claim for the sofa with my Kindle, a big mug of Yorkshire's finest, and said partner for company. Hell, I might even stick the fire on (although it is only October so that might be excessive – there's still a long winter ahead!)

My TBR list is getting out of control and that's something I'm looking forward to addressing this weekend BUT, there might be a fly about to land in that ointment. You see...

Evernight Publishing are celebrating four years in business by taking 50% off all eBooks on their website. Trust me, that's a lot of books, a lot of options, and a lot of interesting places and characters to spend your weekend with!

The discount is applied at the check-out so if there's anything you've had your eye on for a while this really would be a great time to get it and get some serious reading done this weekend. 

Have a good one wherever you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment